25 mei 2012

How To: Sunkissed Skin <3




Damn, this weather makes me so happy and it keeps me motivated to make new blogpost :) (I'm sitting in my yard now, with my ipad while I'm enjoying the warm sunlight.) Because it's getting warmer now we all want the perfect skin with a bronze goddness shimmery look to it! And I'm here to help you with this summer makeup look :)

Face: I chose Lancome Teint Miracle because it's stays on allday even when you sweat during the hot days! That's ofcourse a +. But not only that.. It also blends into your skin easily and does not look cakey! The perfect foundation hihi.

Cheeks & Highlight: To recreate a bronze goddness look you'll need a bronzer ofcourse! My GranGran got me this amazing bronzer (forgot the name of it -.-) that will make your face look so healthy but also sunkissed. Just apply it on the cheeks\cheekbones, temples & jawnline. You can add blush if you want but I'll skip this step just for today. This is also your highlighter because it got some shimmers in it.

Eyes: Do you remember ladies? Less is more!! No eyeshadow for today, only blue eyeliner and a few coats of mascara. I'm using a dutch brand blue eyeliner (Etos) and Lancome's Hypnose mascara to give my lashes a boost of volume, I personally don't like this mascara that but, I just think there's to much of a hype about it..

Lips: Last but not least.. Apply a lipbalm! We want to go as natural as possible. So skip lipstick, just a lipbalm. I chose for vasaline tinted lip conditioner in a pink rosy color. Now youre officialy done with this makeup look haha! Enjoy the summer and don't forget that less is more! Until next time XO - C


ChamaFashion

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten