12 dec 2011

Christmas Wishlist ♥♥

It’s almost Christmas.. The best time of the year with your family and friends. I LOVE CHRISTMAS ♥♥ I have a small wishlist with some stuff I like ☺

1. Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil.
I’m looking for a good eye pencil. I think the Urban Decay eye pencil is perfect ♥

2. Zoeva Bamboo Brush Set.

I need some good brushes. I heard from Charesa that the Zoeva brushes are super soft.
Large image
3. Steve Madden Bag.
I like this sooo much ! ♥♥ It’s chique and all my bags are brown and this one is black.. I also like the fringes.
http://nlyscandinavia.scene7.com/is/image/nlyscandinavia/202786-0509?$productOverview2$
4.  Friis & Company Notice Wallet.
I think this is good for school, it’s big and than I can put all my stuff in it (pen, lipgloss enz.) I love the leopard print ♥

5. Mac Dazzleglass in Like Venus.I just love the color. Pink lipgloss is my favorite! ♥

xx,
manon ♥

3 opmerkingen: