25 mrt 2012

Life Quotes: Live like it's heaven on earth ♥









“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, 


Love like you'll never be hurt, 
Sing like there's nobody listening, 
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 




“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” 





“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”  





“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”  





“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. 
Life is beauty, admire it. 
Life is a dream, realize it. 
Life is a challenge, meet it. 
Life is a duty, complete it. 
Life is a game, play it. 
Life is a promise, fulfill it. 
Life is sorrow, overcome it. 
Life is a song, sing it. 
Life is a struggle, accept it. 
Life is a tragedy, confront it. 
Life is an adventure, dare it. 
Life is luck, make it. 
Life is too precious, do not destroy it. 
Life is life, fight for it.” 





“Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.” 





“Sometimes people are beautiful. 
Not in looks. 
Not in what they say. 
Just in what they are.” 

Live, dream, believe and care. Live with no limit. Infinity. - XO C ♥



1 opmerking: