26 aug 2011

How To Wear: Uggs ♥

Fall and Winter are coming so that means its getting colder and colder! Thats why i love my UGGS. They keep my feet warm and they are comfortabele to walk in :) I found some inspiration picture of how to wear your uggs. I have the short grey ones and the are HEAVEN! They walk so comfortabele and the wool is sooooo soofftttt. Do you have uggs? What kinda do you have..? ♥


1) You can pair it with a long sweater, tanktop, legging and of course your uggs. You can put some nice assc. on it like a BIG scarf, cap etc.
2) Or just with some skinny jeans, big blouse, big scarf, bag etc and of course your uggs.
3) I love love A&F sweaters and they look amazing with your uggs, very fallish and winterish (LOL, if that makes sense)

Just Enjoy these pics and use them for inspiration! - XO Charesa

1 opmerking: